Friday, July 8, 2011

Fashion Friday: The wedding edition!

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary (Wow, time. How you fly!) Let's use this as an excuse to look at wedding photos :) We wanted a casual, good 'ol fashioned country wedding. Here's what we wore...
Photobucket

Here's what my family wore:
Photobucket
Since we both had girls standing up for us, my brothers walked them down the aisle. Charmaine was my bridesmaid and wore a black dress and Brandie was John's groomsgirl and dressed to match him. Chris was our reverand, he's back there in the flowers somewhere :)
Photobucket
Champ got super dressed up in his fancy harness.
Photobucket

It was awesome.
Photobucket

Afterward, we switched it up a little to kick up our heels in the driveway.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Even later, we went into town for the dance and changed once again...
Photobucket
I promise I started with a shirt on. I wore a white tank top with my jeans and garter. However, this is typical Schlothauer....
Photobucket
I never thought that getting married  would make a difference, but being married is awesome. I love my husband.
Photobucket

No comments: