Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for my health, home, job, and happy life.
I am thankful that I have dance. It has given me so much in confidence, opportunities and friendships and serves as an outlet for anything I need to let go. When in doubt, I move, and I'm grateful that I can do so (mostly) eloquently.
I'm thankful for the life in my home: a happy little fish community, one giant eel, lots of plants, our adorable kitties, and the plants, birds, and squirrels that we see through the windows.
I'm thankful that even though I grew up in a small Midwest town, I was taught the importance of grammar and spelling.
I am thankful for my husband and that I was willing to take risks for love. It was, and is still, worth it.
I am thankful for my family, friends, co-workers, students and grateful that so many folks I know fit into multiple categories.
Lastly, in what is becoming my Thanksgiving tradition, I am thankful for Spanish coffees.
Photobucket

No comments: