Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cavalia!!!

My mom has been wanting to see this show for 3-4 years. When I saw it was coming to Portland right around the time they were planning to visit anyway, I knew she'd be thrilled!

We got downtown early to have lunch and wander around. Cheryl and mom enjoying our beautiful city:
Photobucket
Dad wanted to stop to get a new hat.
Photobucket
Heading to lunch at Jake's:
Photobucket
We're here!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The show was fantastic. The aerial acts were beautiful and if you like horses, it was fantastic. If you have spent time and worked with horses, it was just simply incredible.

The next day was my folks' last day in town so we made one more lap around downtown (this time with John! He's not a horse lover like us) and landed at City Grill.
Photobucket
It was so nice to spend the weekend with my folks (and Cheryl!). I think they had fun too :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: