Monday, December 1, 2008

Keeping it simple....

So here's the thing... I started going through pictures and realized that when there are a million tiny things that happened and all of them were blog-worthy, that there is no way that I am going to be happy with my re-telling of the stories. I guess you had to be there. However, that does not mean that I can't find a way to share some highlights!! For those highlights, I am going to choose Saturday, Nic's birthday. We all got pedicures:

and to follow up the girlie action, we rode go-carts! (It will be important to John to note that he came in first, even though he totally rammed into this poor unknowing kid because he didn't know where the brake was...)

After go carts, time for a drink. or two. and some Goldschlager. During our outing we discovered that John can carry Shannon...

and Nic can carry Kimberly....

but Shannon cannot carry Nic....

After our adventure in town, it was back to the condo where John made dinner and Kim and I made brownies....

I don't think that we actually stopped laughing for the entire weekend.

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for my friends. and for whoever invented Pictionary. and Goldschlager.

2 comments:

Brian said...

The pic of you failing to carry Nic is about the funniest thing I've seen. Congratulations.

Eva said...

Don't keep me waiting! Can Kim carry John?!