Friday, November 19, 2010

Fashion Friday

I have been into scarves this fall... I like the look of them with just about everything and I appreciate wearing them around the office. Our little section seems to be colder than the rest of the floor, so scarves are a good way to stay warm and not have to wear my coat all day or be tempted to wear my beloved hoodies to work (so. tempted. :)). My favorite thing about this outfit was the turquoise necklace and earrings against the animal print scarf, I liked it every time I looked in the mirror.
I have to say that this Fashion Friday challenge has done exactly what I hoped it would. It keeps me from living in my staples of jeans and black. As it gets colder, I very much want to get up and put on my old stand-bys, but knowing that I have to post this every week (for me, that is. I know my loyal 25 readers don't really care :)) helps me to continue to be creative and once I am out the door and going, I'm really glad that I took the time to do it.

No comments: