Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashion Friday

I am super ready for spring and summer outfits, but it's just still so darn cold out!  My solution to this was pairing bright, fun colors with leggings and warm boots.  My day started with someone telling me I looked liked a ballerina, which always makes me happy.  I love this skirt.  I got it years ago when JJ and I were in Ashland at a little resale store called Avante Garb.  Clever, no? 

Photobucket
I was having the happiest day yesterday and was trying to seek out the bright and cheery in all my travels.  I tried like everything to take these pictures by a beautiful pink tree in the neighborhood, but my little 6 inch tri-pod just couldn't do it and I'm not quite brave enough to set up my photoshoot using someone else's recycling bins..   Spring is still trying to spring in our yard, so I settled for our tiny patch of daffodils...
Photobucket

No comments: