Friday, September 16, 2011

Fashion Friday

I don't know if it's the process of mentally changing seasons or if I'm fighting off a cold or something, but all week I've been battling being too cold or too hot and all I want to do is climb into my giant sweats, sip a soup bowl-sized latte, and read a book. (PS: I subbed the latte for wine last night and did that. It was divine!) Since I really don't have any business-casual sweats, I've been wearing jeans most of the week. I have had these forever, and although it's pretty uncharacteristically cutesy for me, I kid of love the hearts on these pockets.
Photobucket

I matched the tank with one of the colors on the pockets and layered the navy tee,and then tied it all together with these wonderful drab green and brown slip-on heels that I have had for a eons.  They only have a 2  1/2 inch heel so while it wasn't the same as kickin' it in my tennies, they were easy to wear all day and helped dress up my comfy-casual outfit.
Photobucket

PS: I feel like I look white-white already! What happened to my tan from 2 short weeks ago?

No comments: