Friday, September 23, 2011

Fashion Friday

This is one of the simplest outfits, but oh so perfect! I was comfy all day, but looked like a million bucks. This tank dress from Target is a perfect work dress for spring, summer, and fall. (also, hello, pockets!) Simply accessorize for the season and go! I will wear this with a scarf and boots and tights and be just as adorable in a month but while it's warm, I threw on my heels and a headband and was ready to go. I like to imagine that I am going to hop in this cute little car and drive off to happy hour.
Photobucket
While I love the dress, the best part of this outfit are those shoes.
Photobucket
yep, you saw that right.  Zoom on in.
Photobucket
OK, the VERY best part of this outfit is the total price.
Dress: $29.99
Headband: $3.80
Awesome, adorable, super comfy, in-my-size at the resale store Coach shoes: $30 (OMG!)

No comments: