Monday, October 24, 2011

Showtime!

A couple weeks ago, Nic put on this amazing show as his Hawaii developed alias, Nicky Croon. He asked a couple of us girls to dance for it. He gave us simple recordings of our songs and turned us loose to each create our own showgirl style for the show. I took the day to work on my choreography, put together my costume, and take my time getting ready. It was fondly reminiscent of our old Sugar Q days.
Photobucket
We arrived early enough to hang out back stage and get costume-ready together.
Photobucket


Photobucket
We set up a little dancer table full of bubbles, champagne, sparkly and frilly things and it was our job to sit up there and be cute.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Posing and silliness ensued...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The show was so much fun. Nic had the entire room dancing and laughing and generally just having a blast. It was super fun to dance on that little stage with a live band and to have an audience full of party people.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Speaking of dancing, John also made the rounds....
Photobucket
Everyone did a great job and it was exciting to have such a great turnout for this first event.
Photobucket
When we got home Toki helped me unpack my stuff.
Photobucket

Photobucket

What a fun night, I can't wait to do it again!

No comments: