Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend, Part 1

On Friday night, we had a going away party for Snack, who had the genius idea of opening a hot dog stand in New York! How smart is that? With all those people, they probably get hungry and she would have snacks RIGHT THERE! totally clever. anyway, we started out our evening with sushi and some very delicious, giant beers. This is Evie, who is kind of short, walking through the tall beer forest.


After sushi, we went to the Pizzazz! talent show, where we had a great time and I wished that I would have entered so that I could show my straw/armpit trick. (see here: http://fishgirl65.blogspot.com/2008/08/instructional-video.html)
After that, we toasted our fun night and Miss Jess's upcoming departure with some beers at a nearby tavern (it was easy to find, there was a big sign outside that said "TAVERN." New York is pretty lucky. I think Jess is gonna totally class that place up.

No comments: