Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stay strong, Alex P. Keaton...

As I'm sure many gals my age do, I love me some Michael J. Fox. His posters and Teen Magazine pictures always had a place in my room. It broke my heart when I saw him with Parkinsons. I had an instructor in college who had Parkinsons and so I got to see him on good days and bad. The man was brilliant and the bad days broke your heart and even sometimes the good days did. I've seen interviews of MJF that are good and bad too and its just heartbreaking. This isn't very interesting conversation in any way, but it did make me draw a finger heart when he walked on stage.



PS: Please disregard stupid Rachel Ray, who we hate. (and PS: We have that right, J and I were on her show and therefore, were subject to her personality one night. that's right bitches! next time you are flipping the channels and see her show on Portland, we're there in the Blue Monk!!!)

No comments: