Friday, January 14, 2011

Fashion Friday

RED! As I made a quick trip through the Buffalo Exchange last weekend hoping to stumble upon a great brown skirt (you are becoming the bane of my existence, brown...), I saw this beautiful red number for $8 and loved it when I tried it on. The awesomest part? It's homemade. Whoever made this did an amazing job. I can't believe how light and twirly it is....
I knew right away that I would wear it with my fancy red shoes that I got for K-Tite's wedding. I wore this on Tuesday, the super cold day this week. I have two pairs of tights on and wore my boots to work and then switched into the awesome shoes. I didn't expect to wear my scarf all day, but I love the extra cozy look it gave the outfit and I felt fashionable and warm on this very chilly day. To be figure flattering in the cold is hard, so I was proud of this. Lastly, a 2011 resolution is to be better about my hair and this is the first time I rocked it with a headband, and I liked it. Maybe because it was red glitter? Maybe.

PS: Husband took my pictures this week and boy, that is so much easier than using the tripod. I'm beginning to think the issue with my tripod photos is that the timer just can't focus as well.

No comments: