Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tress-olution

My New Year's Resolution is to be a better, more creative, hair fixer. The great thing about long hair is that you can do lots with it. Still I find myself, day in and day out, throwing my hair into a makeshift bun and clipping it, or looking in the mirror at said bun and thinking "good enough" while I run out the door. I've added some headbands and barrettes and various weird claspy things to my arsenal and I'm doing alright. I still have to rock the old faithful bun for dance and running, but I've refined it a little for everyday use, and use it now as one of my styles, not the only one. As I was complaining to myself that it took a lot of time I was reminded of a couple years ago when I thought it would be fun to get braids in Mexico. It took forever. ...or so I thought
What really took forever was taking them out. Once I decided to tackle it, it took me 5 hours. and then I had this...
This is not going into the 2011 hairstyle queue.

1 comment:

Bex said...

Oh my god you are so adorable!