Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 6.

January 6 is a big day at our house. This was surgery day two years ago. Between December 3 and January 6 we talk a lot about how we spent that time between finding out John had cancer and the surgery to remove it. The surgery was by no means the end of that journey, but the very crucial step that allowed there to actually be a journey. I'll never forget how hard it was to leave my husband that morning and how happy I was to see him that night. Nor will I forget the time I spent in between. John goes in tomorrow for the results of his two year scan and we look forward to it being clear and having something to celebrate. I love you, JJ, and am proud of how much you are committed to this fight.

2 comments:

emulls said...

hearts

Jen Hecht said...

Love and happiness and health to both of you. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo