Friday, June 24, 2011

Fashion Friday

I love this skirt.  It's one of those things that I could wear every day and already it's been my go-to swimsuit cover up when I need to run out and do something important, like run to the liquor store on a Saturday night.
Photobucket
I had been looking for a drapey white tank to layer and finally found one last weekend.  I felt pretty and summery all day.
Photobucket
I always worry about wearing hot pink because it really does not work with my red hair.  This seemed to be OK though, likely because the white separated them.
Photobucket
I adore these big old London Underground shoes. I bought them eons ago for $10 when I first moved to Portland and they had the LU sample store downtown. I think they are perfect for skirts and loved pairing the brown and pink.

No comments: