Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Helper

For the past couple nights, I've been (and will be for the next couple nights) working on my costumes for the upcoming show. There's lots of digging through old costumes and fabrics that I already have and trips to the craft store. It also means that my fingers are full of glue and needle pricks. There is glitter all over everything and the living room looks like this:
Something kind of funny, is Little Black Kitty LOVES this. As soon as I start getting stuff out, she is right there to help. Here she is supervising:
Since I can't let her actually sit on the costume I'm working on (which is what she wants), I make her a pile of stuff that she can play with and create her own costumes. I'm pretty sure that LBK is actually Little Burlesque Kitty.
I wonder if she even remembers that she lived outside in the cold for so many winters.....

2 comments:

Dr. A said...

1. LBK's are all sassy little things at heart. Dixie knows she's a foxy girl.

2. I love the beer glass. . .an essential component in costume design?

Shannon said...

absolutely! an essential component in almost everything.