Sunday, January 18, 2009

Do I know you?

Since New Year's Eve, its been no make-up, hair in a braid, jeans, sweatshirt and a stocking cap every day. That's normal Shan attire, but its usually interspersed with fancy shirts and fabulous shoes and awesome flair for nights out or beers at Cava.

Last night, we had a Sugar Q photoshoot at Vega for our upcoming show, Spanktasia (Thursdays from Feb 19-end of March - more on that as it gets closer) and I had to switch from functional wife, nurse and helper to showgirl. That means the whole she-bang: giant, curly hair, big make-up, eyelashes, sparkly lips, rhinestone jewelery, funky heels, tights, and costume! Most people who saw me in the last couple weeks would have had no idea who I was if they saw me last night.
Which actually, is kind of cool.

1 comment:

Eva said...

You look pretty!