Monday, February 9, 2009

Short and Sweet....

What I should be doing right now is working on my choreography for tonight. I haven't even started. or listened to the song that I'm going to use. But, its been a while since I updated here and wanted to do that too. Something that sucks is that I had to give my laptop back to my old employer. boo. I was kind of hoping it was my going away present. John said I could borrow one of his but its still different and weird and I don't want to mess anything up. Anyway.... We are usually really good about escaping for a weekend at least once a month and recently we've needed it more than usual. Mexico seems like a long time ago. So off we went to the coast. I have lots of fun little stories and pics, but since I'm in a hurry, I'll just share our adventure to the "antique" shop. This, apparently, is Julie. between the photo she chose for this album cover and it's not so kicky title, Julie doesn't look very fun.


and this is just wrong. Funny, but wrong,
I did find this awesome hat though. I hope it inspires choreography! See you later!

3 comments:

Dr. A said...

Julie looks like she is missing the top of her head.

EvieG said...

Julie blows. But aren't self-portraits in the passenger seat of the car always just cool? Nice hat.

hello. said...

Julie London kicks ass! Seriously. I happen to have that same album.