Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Change is on the horizon.. the large, treeless horizon...

Some news! I got offered a job! and one that I'm kind of excited about. However, with it comes a lot of changes. The biggest one is that it isn't in Portland. In fact, it's not even close to Portland. After weighing out all the options, and there are many, oh so many: our home, friends, dance, our whole entire life, John and I have decided that we're doing it. We're moving to Nebraska. More details to come as moving day arrives!



This makes me think of when I was little and I'd get up early in the morning, before my dad got up, or at least before he was heading out to the field and I'd tell him "The horses got out!" He'd immediately walk over to the window or out the door and I'd smile and giggle... april fools.

2 comments:

Dr. A said...

hmmmm.... so should I be congratulating you for reals or saying "Gotcha!"?

Shannon said...

gotcha:)