Monday, April 20, 2009

oops...

I didn't mean for the dog and cat post back to back. I'm usually more creative than that. I think I was high on sunshine (speaking of high, happy 4/20 :)) I got to spend three lovely hours sunning myself in the back yard. I love to suntan. I fear that we will have precious few days to do it this year as my guess is its going to go from rain and cool straight to the 90s. For the motorcycle, that's fantastic, but gets a little hot for everything else. So anyway, I was happy to get to take advantage of it today and lay there listening to music, turning my skin to a lovely summer hue. Also, during times like this I stray from the dance music that is often at the top of the list for ongoing choreography needs. and usually land in the country playlist. Here's one for you to enjoy:

No comments: