Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring has sprung? maybe? could it be?

Dear Spring,

Thank you for coming out this weekend, I'd sure love it if you'd stay. Here are some things that we got to do this weekend because you came around with your warm weather and general appeal.
1. We rode the motorcycle. both days. We put in about 130 miles just riding around enjoying the niceness that was your weather.
2. I did a little bit of yardwork. This needs to be done regardless of how nice it is, but is actually kind of fun when its nice out. I even plan to do some more today.
3. We opened all the windows in the house and let the fresh air in. We even kept the bedroom window open last night and I laid in my warm snuggly bed this morning and enjoyed the first, crisp smells of the day.
4. When I jogged, I wore shorts.
5. When we motorcycle in town, we like to go to Saraveza, which we did. We had beers that look like this:
6. All of these things made us look like this:
Please stay.
Love,
Shan

No comments: