Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A crotch conundrum

Every time I flip through our Cycle Gear catalog, I can't help but be confused by the design of the men's full piece suits. If I was a guy who wanted an entire suit made of leather so that I could go ride my bike very fast, I am guessing that I would want to feel hella manly when I put it on. But as a girl looking at the picture of the suit, I can't help but notice that the "manliest" section of the suit is kind of, well, minimizing.
I've seen so many that look like that, that I thought maybe it was essential to the design, until I saw this woman's version, where it looks like she's packing her purse down there.

1 comment:

John Judy said...

The bottom picture is correct. If there's one thing I've learned from the internet it's that Japanese women have penises... Yes, that's plural.