Monday, May 4, 2009

Potentially controversial.

We had friends from out of town come through last week and stay with us. One thing they wanted to do before hitting the road was swing by Costco to pick up a GPS unit. Now, JJ and I are not Costco shoppers. John knew where one was though, so off we went. It was readily apparent that Costco certainly doesn't need our shopping dollars to survive. That place was packed. and no offense to those of you who shop there, but the people were weird. And the lines to check out took about half the store. As we followed our friends through the masses, I swear one lady would have actually run me over with her cart if she thought I was going to cut in her line. We were scared. Our friends waited in the line. we waited outside....
Photobucket

1 comment:

EvieG said...

It's totally crazy in there! But I love it.