Monday, July 27, 2009

Dear diet,

well, here goes... I've been cheating on you. I've been on the road for a while and its not that I forgot about you, I didn't. But I have done things I normally don't do. Things like eating hamburgers and fries and pizza. and lots of onion rings. and a frosty from Wendy's. and probably about 10 pounds of potato salad. and McDonalds for breakfast. You probably don't even want to know how many beers I had. and even some pie. I know, I don't even like pie. I did make some time to work out to hopefully make up for my sinful ways but I still think I'm coming home with a couple extra pounds from my indiscretions. I would very much like to get back on track with you and go back to the way we were. I hope you can forgive me. maybe over some grapes and a water?

love,
shan

No comments: