Monday, December 6, 2010

Easy weekend

We have big plans next weekend and shortly thereafter, leave for Mexico! We had a couple errands to run this weekend, but basically laid pretty low to gear up for a busy week ahead of us. John has training in Beaverton all week and I have to get everything ready at my desk for the upcoming vacation. Yesterday, I cooked up a storm so that we have a fridge full of healthy, easy snacks. We're on pre-Mexico diets, so there's no room to stray! Meaning none of this:

Something cool is that since next weekend is booked, I did a little preliminary packing yesterday. It's kind of funny to pack for warm weather when it's cold outside. I'd change into a swimsuit while standing on the heater, run to the mirror to decide to pack or not to pack, and run back to the heater again :)

No comments: