Monday, December 13, 2010

Style Show Weekend!

Well folks, the Tea Diet did the trick and I was ready for the Style Show this weekend! This Style Show is a fun time for John and me and we continued our tradition of turning the event into a staycation. We didn't get the hotel we had hoped for, but ours allowed us some beautiful riverfront walks. Those walks meant that we were drenched most of the time, but it was gorgeous. Lunch view:
Santa view:
Pre-func coffee cocktail view:
Flotation device:
Not flotation device:
After our dip in the pool, we hung out in our room to get ready and hopped the streetcar to the wine bar. Here I am in all of my finery, maybe a little out of place on Tri-met.
At the wine bar with the lovely Emily
John bought me this (60's vintage, rhinestone and super soft velvet.. love.) dress a couple weeks ago. We are schwanky.
Getting ready.....
and...we're off!
All of these pieces are so fantastic, it's just a dream to get to wear them all. However, to show each one would make this post a million miles long..
and since I try to keep this mostly family-friendly, some may not be appropriate to post... I think Robert and Brandie can speak for this one...
This little gem was so amazing.
I have to admit that this is what my style show store credit helped me take home at the end of the night. I'm going to wear it with jeans and it just may grace an upcoming fashion Friday....
This is "other Shannon" and John in a fur covered Shannon sandwich.
our walk home past the lovely Pioneer Square tree...
and the bedazzled streets....
I love John.
This is such a great event, I am super happy to be a part of this crew.

Lingerie: www.janesvanity.com
Hats: www.pinkhammillinery.com
Location: www.oregonwinesonbroadway.com

No comments: