Tuesday, July 3, 2012

POWER JUNE!

I really like the months that I teach Body Blitz and this time I decided to take it a step further and throw some long runs into the mix to see if I could hang all month.  I also decided to stop eating Twizzler Bites (OMG I crave them every day!).  Lastly, I started eating more fish.  Tuna for lunches and on Sundays, John grills me some salmon that I can use for salads at the beginning of the week.  I have to say that I think that the salmon made a difference.  I had great recovery times and no hindrances because of hip or knee pain.

Photobucket

For fun I kept track of everything I did. My little morning jogs don't really count as workouts (note that's 1.5-which I think is even a stretch, not 15 :)) but I do them to get my body going and wake up my brain. 
BB=Body Blitz (my morning cardio class)
TnT=Tease and Tone (my evening dance class)
CF=Cardio Funk (dance class)
F&F=Flex and Funk (dance class)
Photobucket

I don't generally believe in weighing myself, so I don't know if I lost any pounds or not (my guess is not).  However, I will say that my problem area wasn't much of a problem and I love the way I feel after a month of really great workouts.  I think I'll do it again in August :)

Photobucket

No comments: