Friday, September 5, 2008

Hot or Not?

Usually, John and I pretty much agree on my fashion choices. Even when I ask him which of two options he likes better and I wear the one he doesn't pick, we basically agree on good looks and bad looks. Except for this swimsuit. I packed it to wear in the pool at our hotel last weekend. Unfortunately, the top comes down as soon as I try to swim. But its great for suntanning. I am going to sew a neck strap to it and that should take care of that issue. For swimming this weekend though, I just wore my black top with it and that looked good too! (yes, we were on the motorcycle for two days and I brought two swimsuits) I think its awesome. John thinks its an abomination and kept telling me I looked like a Duran Duran video. What do you think?


a) You're right, its AWESOME! even better that you can mix and match with it!
b) John's right, send it back to the 80's.
c) Maybe with the black top, its too much with both pieces..
d) Its kind of cute, but only because you have 30 other swimsuits
e) um, where the hell did you find that and why on earth did you buy it?!
f) um, where the hell did you find that and do they have any more?!
g) its ok, as long as no red leopards were actually killed to make that top.

*The format for this post is totally copying gofugyourself.com

5 comments:

mrs. snack said...

h. IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gimmee, gimmee.

John Judy said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

There can never be enough e's to express my hatred of the fashion abortion. It's like they took the remnants left over after upholstering some pimps 78 Cadillac and stitched them together.

On the upside, the top comes off super easy.... but with Shannon what top DOESN'T come off super easy?

min.D said...

f. Heart! It looks awesome on you.

nixonb said...

i think it looks fantastic on your smokin' bod.

i almost bought one yesterday that's BRIGHT blue, leopard print. it's GORGEOUS ... but was just a little too little for my ample ass. they would have been fun to wear together!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with:

i. What makes you think I'm even noticing what the swimsuit looks like?