Thursday, June 4, 2009

The smartest thing I've ever done...

Whoa, wow. What is it, Shan? Was it going back to college? Moving to Portland? Quitting that job? Taking that other job? Leaving that one guy?

It was buying two pairs of the same shoe.

Once upon a time, I ordered a pair of shoes from Victoria's Secret and when they arrived, I realized that I had purchased the best shoes EVER. So I ordered another pair for the day that the originals wore out. Those shoes traveled multiple states and were worn with skirts and jeans and shorts. To work and for play. Hiking and in the water and on the motorcycle. I called them my 4-Wheel Drives because they went everywhere! I also called them my Rocket Dogs because that's the brand. The originals went the the repair shop once and lasted a long time. So long that I forgot I had the second pair... until I just found them in my closet the other day. Plan to see me in these until they wear out too. If I find them again, I'll buy another pair.

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Those Rocket Dogs are AWESOME!