Thursday, February 25, 2010

Adjusting...

I am getting used to the whole 8-5 life, with bus commutes and lunch jogging and after work jogging and walking to dance class and packing my lunch and getting up early and... but it took it's toll a little this week. 2 nights ago I was in bed by 8 and last night I stayed up until 8:30... I have been very diligent (if you don't know this about me, I have will power made of steel) about getting up early and busting out a good workout with my pal Jillian Michaels and making myself a healthy egg sandwich for breakfast. I know it makes a huge difference. I also have been keeping up my running schedule and of course, still teach my class. The only workout thing I've given up since work started is my Friday yoga class. So adding the transit time and work hours and newness of it all just knocked me out. I feel great today though and am really liking how this is all shaping up, even if it does mean I can't stay up and watch as many episodes of SVU as I'm used to.

Also, I totally like putting together my outfits each day and it's even more fun when they have things that used to be someone else's. This week I've worn my mom's belt, my grandma's necklace and earrings, Amy's sweater, Amy's bracelet and ring, and Kim's skirt.

1 comment:

Kimberly Yannariello said...

Yesterday I wore your mom's belt. I always do better at work when I have a little bit of Steph wrapped around me.