Thursday, February 11, 2010

and....we're back!

So you may have noticed that posting was light this week. It's not that I didn't have anything to say, it's that well on Monday I GOT A JOB! and I started today!! that meant that I had two days (TWO DAYS!) to do everything that one has to do when one has a new job (read: shop!). and everything is harder when you have to stop every ten minutes and do this:
Shopping went well and I could talk about that for days, but I will do that later. (seriously, I got so lucky) Right now, I will just share the immense joy that I feel to not only have a job, but a good one. In a good place, with good people, and lots of potential. I'm going to rock the hell out of it. oh, and Husband works there too :) and it's directly across the bridge from Vega. Wait til you see my view.

6 comments:

Jen Hecht said...

YAAAY!!!

I can say, as your fwend and as the recruiter in the family, that a brilliant first day strongly correlates with long term satisfaction in a job. And shit, FINALLY! You're off to the right start the universe owed you. Good job attracting the perfect situation. A+. Sooo happy for you. XOXO

Dr. A said...

WOOOO!!! Congrats!

John Judy said...

YAY!!!!!

Brian said...

Sweet!

Kimberly Yannariello said...

This is your year girl and you are going to kill it! I am so proud of you. Now I get to come visit YOU in your new fancy office. I love you!

Bex said...

Such good news!