Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bachin' it

On my Saturday of my husband-free weekend, I woke up and grabbed a quick jog and had some coffee and then headed out for a day of girl shopping. I made wonderful purchases of a new dust buster, tights and new running shoes. Oh, and new lipstain. I love that stuff. I also took two shopping breaks for pumpkin spice lattes. yum. When I got home, I put on the country music station and had a beer while I did a framing project. Kitty helped.
Then, taking advantage of the weather being nice enough to take my socks off, I painted my toes...
I had a little dance party while they dried.
Right about now, you are thinking I'm weird for photographing this, but I was keeping in touch with Husband throughout the day and we were sharing pictures back and forth of our goings on...
Cheers! I love you!
After I made myself a delicious dinner for one, I curled up on the couch and had a girls night chick flick movie marathon. I figured out how to make the old vcr work and picked two favorites from my VHS collection: Practical Magic and Ever After. The kitties slept through most of it.

1 comment:

EvieG said...

awesome Saturday!!!