Friday, October 8, 2010

Fashion Friday

Whoa, holy stepping out of my comfort zone, batman! This oddly shaped shirt is something very different for me but that was one of my goals with this little costume change outfit documentation project. Not only does it have the skirt-y bottom, but it also has cap sleeves, something I normally shy away from. However, it's nice and soft and I think that it hangs nicely. Plus, it matches the random blue cowgirl boots. and this van parked by the bus stop.
Husband took this picture with his new phone, aka the Wife Replacer 5000. On Tuesday, he came over to my desk and told me he was taking off to catch the bus. I left about 10 minutes later to catch mine. It was super crowded. When I got off at our stop, I exited the front of the bus and lo and behold, John was getting off the back. Upon seeing that I matched the conveniently parked van, I had him do a quick snapshot for the ol' blog.

No comments: