Monday, October 18, 2010

Bush Whacker Massacre

This weekend, John went on a weekend man-venture with some friends and spent the weekend sailing. In typical girl fashion, I was excited to shop and clean! On Friday afternoon, I took advantage of the sunny day and busted out my new bush trimmer! (insert joke here, I know...) You guys!!! It saved so much time!!! There is a big bush that has to be trimmed back every year and last year it took me about 2 hours. With my spiffy new bush trimmer (lol) it took about 20 minutes! and it only took that long because at one point, I have to balance on top of the recycling container to reach the top. Then, using my newfound power, I turned that bitch sideways and whacked through the damn irises that John won't let me cover with pavement grow beautifully in the spring. I had to leave the very tall sunflowers, even though they tend to want to flop over to the sidewalk.
While I was patting myself on the back for all my hard work, Husband was kicking back on Puget Sound....

No comments: