Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rug Bug

In our ongoing effort to make sure our new kitties are well adjusted and happy, we have a house full of cat paraphernalia. I came home with a cute little toy from Ross the other day and managed to catch this hilarity on video.

I come home with new toy: Rug Bug. Open package and set toy on floor. Pickles immediately comes over, swats at the ears and then picks it up and carries it across the room to where she had been sitting. I moved it back to it's original place and grabbed my camera...

I was sure she dropped it on the stairs, but curiously pushed play again to see how far it got...


I couldn't believe she carried it all the way up to the cat room! (which was my office before the cat take-over) Apparently, the Rug Bug is staying, and it belongs to Pickles. Since then, we move Rug bug down to the living room every morning and watch to see where it ends up by evening :) The only bad thing about Rug Bug is that ever since it's come in to our lives, this song has been in my head.

No comments: