Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fashion Friday: Thursday Edition!

You know when you are off a day and spend Thursday thinking it's Friday and then you're all bummed when you wake up on Friday and realize that it's not Saturday? Well don't let today's Fashion Friday trick you! It's still only Thursday! I am going to be out on an adventure tomorrow and will not be on the internets so I'm posting my week's fashion today. I started off the week with purple and black. I have to admit that I really like wearing purple tights.
I have recently found myself in love with these old rhinestone earrings of my grandma's. I paired the ear-blings (ugh, sorry) with an old rhinestone pin my mom used to wear to dance competitions. I love wearing pins as necklaces. The ruler doesn't really add much value to the outfit, but matched perfectly so I set it on my desk for the day.
The next day, I simply reversed the look! Black top and bottom, with the splash of hot pink in the middle! This skirt is pretty darn girlie for me (hot pink, a bow, a little high waisted...) but I really like it. I loved this outfit. I felt like a very sophisticated secretary. I rocked rhinestones with this as well, but chose these old re-made pink ones.

No comments: