Friday, February 11, 2011

Fashion Friday

Brand new hand-me-down=instant wear! Kim had this in her pile of stuff to get rid of and I snapped it right up. I was thinking about what to wear it with and as I hung some clothing options out for the week, I noticed that it matched my favorite red skirt! I paired it with my brown tights and boots, my brown cowgirl belt, and some brown jewelery and I loved it all day!
I made this earring and necklace set years ago by deconstructing an old necklace of my grandma's and I love the wooden look with my cowgirl belt.
A low ponytail completed my cowgirl ensemble!Today represents a whole year of Fashion Fridays! It's my work-a-versary! I started these posts as a way to make myself step out of my comfort zone (and my habit of jeans and hoodies from my time spent working from home) and commit to wearing cute outfits all the time (or 90% anyway) and incorporate more color into those outfits. With a few additions to my schedule (always have options the night before because in the 10 minutes I have to get ready, there's no time to waste!) I think I can call it a success! Also? I love my job :)