Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashion Friday

Well, I was was excited to post my super cute outfit this week, but the pics turned too dark to do it justice. I guess I'll have to wear it again :) On the day of my re-takes, this was the weather:
This is the view from John's desk, isn't it awesome? It was only like that for about 10 minutes, but the forecast had us expecting it all day, so I was dressed like this:
I've actually worn my motorcycle jacket most of this week and I do feel badass wearing it, especially with the tall boots. I'm going to try not to do phone pics for outfit shots, but I loved my outfit last Saturday, the day I got the new phone. I think it broke some fashion rules for matching boots and coat or purse and coat or boots and purse... no wonder I'm confused about it. However, I feel it was tied together because I had on rhinestone earrings and a necklace, which matched the pockets of my jeans and my boots and belt were both black.
oh, and my hair matched my purse :)

No comments: