Friday, November 9, 2012

Gypsies :)

We were lucky enough to have a couple of Rob's friends stop by on their epic journey around the nation.  I saw their pretty faces at beet harvest while they were working at the piler and as the harvest went on, Rob made fast friends with adorable Amanda Lee and so I was happy to volunteer a night of laundry and showers and a giant pile of Thai food when they passed through PTown.  They are just delightfully fun ladies and we had an awesome night of cards, a little dancing and a lot of laughing.  It started innocently enough...
Photobucket
Katie and Eely bonded.
Photobucket
At the suggestion of card games, John and I busted out our trusty "10,000 Blank Cards" deck and introduced something new to the travelers.
Photobucket
They caught on right away.
Photobucket
I just happen to know their favorite song, which I slipped into my play list hoping when it came on, something like this would happen.
Photobucket
The gypsies did not disappoint.
Photobucket
and then this happened.
Photobucket
I had such a fun time with these adorable gals. I love when life delivers new friends to your doorstep.

No comments: