Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Once upon a time.....

I recently got a message from an ex-coworker that said they found a bunch of my old pics on my old laptop and burned them to cd for me in case I didn't have them. as I went through what I'd left (and to my disappointment, there wasn't even any nudity to cause embarrassment to the guy who found them on there...) it was fun to see some of the pictures that I hadn't seen in a few years. It reminded me of this little story, stolen from my old myspace blog in Jan 07:

This happened as I was heading to Grand Forks to judge the dance competition last week: I spent the morning on my Treo: work, work, work… I stopped for a minute and went to use my stylus. Hmmm, can't find it. looked through all my bags and coat pockets. No luck...

Oh well, on to the plane to Minneapolis. Fly to Minneapolis

Off the plane and across the terminal and to the bar… work some more. Where the hell did that stylus go?!?

Then grab a cup of hot chocolate and head to where I board the plane to Grand Forks.

Go to bathroom and happen to look in the mirror: ..Nice. I spent 10 hours with a stylus horn yesterday. Worst unicorn ever. Feel free to make fun of me..

Addendum: A guy at my office passed me this morning and put his pointer finger up in the middle of his forehead to simulate the stylus above. When he did, it made his thumb go out to the side, making the same finger "L" for loser that we used in high school. I just can't win :)

No comments: