Friday, March 23, 2012

March Photo Challenge: Weekly recap

Day 17- green
Live plants. Plus, I am green with envy of those who have a 500 gallon tank and could adequately raise a school of these beautiful monsters without fear of overgrowth.
Photobucket

Day 18 - a corner of your home
My dressing room is the coolest room in the house. Every inch of it tells a story. I will happily take a bottle of wine up there and tell you all of them.
Photobucket

Day 19 - funny
Going through your pockets after a particularly riotous game night.
Photobucket

Day 20 - before/after
Before: carefully selected debris from the forest floor
Photobucket
After - Bed! Thank you, wood worker John!
Photobucket

Day 21 - delicious
Common Grounds latte and scone. one of my favorite treats. mmm
Photobucket

Day 22 - kitchen sink
The "Kiss me I'm great" piece was on my mom's stove for as long as I can remember and I have always loved it. I took it when I left and still love it every time I see it. ...which happens to be all the time since we don't have a dishwasher.
Photobucket

Day 23 - moon
Photobucket

No comments: