Thursday, March 26, 2009

Burlesque Thursday

Here we go again! Thursday is show day. This one, sadly, is the last one for a whole month and throughout all of April, Thursday will approach and I'll be just a little sad. Tonite is also looking like it is going to be the biggest show yet, audience-wise. That's pretty exciting. Also, the show is getting videoed tonight. That's exciting too. I always get a little nervous, but these two things must be on my mind more than I think because I've been up since 4 am (don 't self) when I awoke to choreography brain. There's no getting rid of it and I just had to lay there and go through choreography until I gave up and got up. But I've practiced all my dances twice and went through my costumes and superglued the soles back onto my shoes. Now I am about to go start hair and makeup.. oh, and pack up all these fabulous costumes.

It never ceases to amaze me how much room skimpy costumes take up.

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Skimpy costumes with lots of SPARKLE!!!!

Good luck tonight!