Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dudebrah

If you hang around with John and me, it's likely that you'll hear this word. It originates from a true story of a trip to Fred Meyer. I was standing in the checkout line behind this guy and this is my retelling of him talking to the checkout guy...

"yeah, so i'm gonna go home and watch the game, dude, and my girls coming over, ya know? That's why I have the roses, brah, so she doesn't think i'm like, ya know brah, not paying attention to her, right dude? I got toilet paper too so ya know dude, she can like, do whatever she wants. but i ain't got no feminine products or nothin' dude, ya know, brah. Thanks dude, brah.

seriously.

i almost wish i could see in his brain to get a glimpse of what he thought a day in the life of a girl was like. almost.

No comments: