Saturday, March 21, 2009

So fun....

Last night's birthday party can be considered nothing short of a huge success. I made a Red Velvet cake from scratch. I didn't have enough red food coloring so I put blue in there too so it was more like a purple velvet cake. I also made homemade cream cheese frosting and John frosted it. It turned out absolutely delicious! and on top of that, my hair turned out cute! I was surrounded by all sorts of friends and some of those friends made new friends with some of the other friends. I love when that happens. We ate and drank and played Pin the horn on the unicorn. BFF Kimberly had decorated the room with balloons, including this, the best balloon EVER!

I brought her home and now she's even found true love!

Also, today I was still wearing my birthday crown and the gal at Starbucks gave me my frappacino for free!! Bonus!

No comments: