Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Party to me!

Back in the olden days before we had lots of performances, my birthday party was kind of a big deal. The basement got transformed into a cowboy bar, where we drank beer out of coolers and everyone came in cowboy outfits. and for the late crowd, we busted out the moonshine. oh, also one year, John even brought me hay bales. He'd also put speakers down there so we could two step and line dance and dear friend Chris did the honor each year of printing out line dancing instructions from the interweb and teaching us all a fun little dance. I always secretly hoped that someone would get me a mechanical bull for my birthday, but no one ever did so I had to make my own cow. You can't ride her, but she's still pretty awesome. I'm trying to decide if I should drag her along to THIS YEAR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY?!?!?!? ta-da!!!!

With some friend persuasion, I decided to bring back the birthday party this year and BFF Kim made this fancy invite. (and that chick on there looks pretty good for someone who's going to be 34!) This party is non-themed, since right now every Thursday is a theme night , but you should totally come and have some cake.

No comments: