Friday, March 13, 2009

Flasher.

So, in this show I have some fast costume changes.... I like this.. It makes the show more fun for me. In one of them, part of what makes it happen is that I keep on the bottoms from my solo when I change into my duet costume. Little things like this make the difference between making the costume change or not. In this case, I probably have about 1:25 to change. Now, on a side note, I love this kind of pressure. it spins my natural tendencies into high orbit and puts my logistics degree into practical use. But tonight, I erred. I forgot to keep my bottoms from my solo on. I got ready for my duet and on the way out the door realized I had no panties on. Now, I had a skirt, and underneath that skirt were my fishnets and my modesty thong, but no costumey bottom. and we had a kick line. Now its not like there was going to be any exposed under skirt nudity or anything, but I didn't have on bottoms. Even though this is a burlesque show, this was unplanned! Oh the horror! This stuff doesn't happen to me..... but tonight, it did....

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Well, well, Brian didn't tell me about that!