Friday, June 1, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend - part 3

I woke up early on Sunday morning and was going to head out for a jog. I looked out the window and it was dry with no wind. By the time I got ready to go, the wind was blowing the trees and rain was pouring down. 10 minutes later, it passed and I took off down the road. As I got out of town, I noticed a beautiful rainbow on my right. I ran until I could frame it with the silo of grain at the end. A pot of gold, right? Photobucket
I kept running until it felt like it was time to turn around and when I did, I saw that the rainbow from the other side as well! So gorgeous. Photobucket
I love how this looks like the tree is being pushed askew by the awesome force of the rainbow. Photobucket Photobucket
Back in town, I could see the whole arch. Photobucket Rainbows make everything look magic. Photobucket
I ran into John in town and we drove out to take a couple more pics . magic. Photobucket

No comments: