Monday, June 4, 2012

Photo Challenge - Weekly Recap

Day 26 - 12 o'clock
By 12, we'd made it to the woods, gotten a great start to our mushroom pile and cracked a beer.
Photobucket
 
Day 27 - something sweet
A road beer on the way to town after a successful day in the forest.
Photobucket

Day 28 - the weather today
While most of the day in Portland was gray, I woke up with the sun in Pendleton.
Photobucket

Day 29 - a number
Each birthday, John runs as may minutes as his age. Last year was 42. I'm going to laugh at him when he's 90.
Photobucket

Day 30 - your personality
I'm fun and funny and maybe a bit of a flirt.
Photobucket

Day 31 - something beautiful
I was running early in the morning and focusing on the rainbow's end on the other side of the road, when I turned around and saw that it arched across the whole sky, I literally stopped in my tracks. I love the bright colors against and sagebrush and stormy sky.
Photobucket

Day 1 - morning
I love waking up early and running as the sun comes up.
Photobucket

No comments: