Friday, May 7, 2010

Fashion Friday

OK, I wore jeans most of the week. I am lucky enough to work in an office where that is acceptable and the weather this week was cold and wet. There is nothing fashion forward, or even fashion sideways, about this. Pretty typical Shannon style. jeans, black shirt, boots, belt, ready, set, go! I love Amy's necklace and I especially love it with this belt buckle.
I also never wear these jeans anywhere but work. I'm not typically a fan of this much of a light wash and the style is more bell bottom than boot cut. but I love the pockets and since I don't wear them for every day life, I don't feel super casual when wearing them for work.

2 comments:

Kimberly Yannariello said...

Dude, are those my jeans? I don't think I have ever seen you in a light wash jean. EVER!

Shannon said...

why? do I look fat in them? ;) no, these are my jeans! PS I still have your jeans too.