Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fashion Friday

I had originally hoped to work from home on Thursday this week to give myself a bit of a break from the routine (and maybe clean my fishtanks). I had two important meetings though, so couldn't swing it. I wore jeans the first three days of the week and then decided to business-it-up for Thursday, to get me through my meetings. It's an easy outfit, but good. I don't think anything is a new item to these posts, except the shoes, which I just got this weekend, because I was wearing out my other tall, black and straw platforms. I get to work from home today :)
PS: a lot of my friends have posted pictures of their kids going back to school. I admit that I stole my pose from my friend Kam in Plentywood, MT who posed like this for her first day of school picture!

1 comment:

Tabbert said...

Too cute! :) She'll love looking at this! You two will have to go shopping together!!!